Making Local Business’s Big Brands
Our marketing experts research and understand the Central Illinois advertising landscape to provide your business the most cost effective solutions to reach and impact your target audience.
We can help you with anything regarding how to market your business.
Champaign Multimedia Group offers more than just radio, we offer digital marketing, branding Strategy, copywriting, event sponsorships, Illinois Athletics, personality endorsements, feature sponsorships, live broadcasts and more!
- Radio’s diversity of programming affords advertisers niche channels to zero in on narrow target groups.
- Formats allow advertisers to speak selectively to consumers they want to reach.
- Local/regional structure means brands can focus on key marketing areas.
- Radio is on 24/7, reaching over 91% of people age 12 and older every week and 78% daily.
- Consumers vary in their stages of the purchase cycle – on-going Radio ads allow your product or brand to be front and center when people are ready to buy, even during off seasons.
- Radio reaches consumers close to the time and location of purchase, whether they’re in-store or online shoppers.
- Reach listeners in-car when they’re driving to stores, restaurants, etc.
- Radio is a mobile medium, reaching people at home, at work, at play, in cars.
- It’s a companion and an advertising force that accompanies advertisers’ customers wherever they go.
- “Radio continues to be perceived as central to people’s lives, especially when contrasted with the precipitous decline by other traditional media” – Arbitron/Edison “Infinite Dial”.
- Listeners tend to listen to relatively few radio stations and are extremely loyal to their favorites.
- Research shows that Radio listeners have a low level of ad avoidance, staying tuned in through commercial breaks.
- Because ads can run frequently and listeners tend to stay tuned for long periods of time, a brand that is big in Radio can create a disproportionately large share of mind for itself.
- Listeners feel an emotional connection with their preferred Radio stations.
- Passive forms of advertising merely list merchandise or tell where a product is available, radio is an active medium capable of stirring emotion, creating demand and selling products and services.
- Radio is a call-to-action medium.
- Approximately 1/3 of TV time is devoted to commercials, about 2/3 of newspapersare comprised of ad copy, and Internet users are now subjected to a barrage of advertising.
- With an average of 10 commercial minutes per hour (about 1/5 of each hour), Radio affords an uncluttered environment for advertisers.
- Radio ads are always forefront for the listener’s attention – ads aren’t surrounded by competitors’ spots or buried in the back pages.
- Radio has a “multiplier effect” on other media.
- Audio-only medium stimulates a different part of the brain than video, print, online images
- Adding Radio increases recall of TV, newspaper, Internet ads.
- Radio is proven to drive consumers to advertisers’ web sites.
- Consumers need to be exposed to ad messages multiple times before they begin to respond.
- Radio’s relatively low cost in relation to other media allows advertisers to use multiple stations to reach their targets and build frequency levels for maximum impact.
- Radio stars in the theater of the mind, stimulates emotion-filled images within the listener’s own mind – voices, music, sound effects, recall of video images.
- No matter how small or large the advertiser, Radio allows creativity to brand
and create a unique identity that consumers will remember.
- Affordable production allows tailoring ads for compatibility to various formats,
increasing appeal to listeners.
- Radio advertisers can adapt quickly to changes in their own situations and
marketplace to make sure their dollars are effectively utilized.
- Radio production costs less than TV, print.
- Radio is less expensive to buy than most major media, allowing advertisers to
afford maximum reach and effective frequency.